Friday, April 07, 2006

Cheap and angsty.

Either this quiz underestimates my caffeine addiction, or my headache doctor overestimates it.
Angsty, yes. Althletic, no. Or at least my Playstation Virtual Personal Trainer tells me otherwise. But cheap?! Come on.


You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium
What Kind of Coffee Are You?


Those of you who know dh will find this more accurate than my own.

You Are a Soy Latte

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed

At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky

You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it

Your caffeine addiction level: medium



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dh's hit the mark though- I've never thought of him as "free-spirited". And aren't the best and opposites at polar ends-- I mean how can you be "relaxed" and down to earth, then the next minute "picky"??

Now you-- (I got the same one as you-but I don't really drink coffee) You played soccer for heavens sake, and Basketball-- you're athletic, or at least "athletically spirited". Now the cheap part- that's me :)

Cute blog idea- fun!

abebech said...

Me, I thought I'd be black cofee. My dad bought me coffee once (well, more than once - he's not the cheap one) but that time, he got a mocha and I got black coffee. And he said, "Yep. That's a liberal intellectual's drink!" :)

"how can you be "relaxed" and down to earth, then the next minute "picky"??" It's the caffeine. It's very agitating. TRUST me.

I must confess, my "black coffee" friend sent this one to me.