Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pajama Day

Ds and I are staying in our pajamas until lunchtime. Dh was home with him Monday and Tuesday (it's some of that vacation time he has to use up), and ds will start back to school tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about the potential of an accident, but as it is, he's already running down the basement stairs and onto the concrete floor again.

Every "my kid did that too" story that I've heard or received refers to a boy-child. I always try not to be sexist, but really - is this putting-the-teeth-through-the-lip or jumping off the porch like Superman and the like and not being careful not to do it again a boy thing?

PS Ds thinks I should post pictures of the stitches. I'll just say it looks much better today than we could have expected. Recheck tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a boy thing... I pretended I was superwoman and hung off my dads race car trailer- and often fell... I fell out of trees, tried to pop a wheely and smashed my face into the street, and was notorious for falling down the steps, and I can't tell you how many times I knocked my head off the coffee table or end table.

but I was a weird kid.... ds is just fearless :)

ps- don't tell my folks about playing on the trailer- i was warned about that :D lol... if I have kids, they are so going to be bad!!